Welcome to the Girlfriends Films Frequently Asked Questions. Here you can find answers to how our site works and operates, how to sign up as well as billing and account related questions. Browse our frequently asked questions, if you still can't find an answer you can try contacting us or post your question on the discussion boards.
- If I rejoin will I get my username back again?
- What are rebills?
- What if I want a refund?
- Is it easy to cancel my rebills after I've joined?
- Can I use a different credit card for rebills?
- How secure is all this?
- I'm not sure I want to join yet - where can I find out more?
- Why do I need to give my email address?
- What the heck is CVV2?
If I rejoin will I get my username back again?Top
If no one has used your username to join the site since your account lapsed, yes, you can rejoin with your same username.
To do so, you must enter it AND your old password during sign-up.
If you don't remember your old password, or if you have other problems doing this, contact us.
What are rebills?Top
"Rebill" means that at the end of you billing cycle, we'll automatically charge your card again for the next period. This is so you can enjoy continued access, without having to re-subscribe every month. If you don't like this idea look for the "no-rebill" subscriptions, or cancel your rebills right after you join.An example of rebilling is:
- You join on March 17th, for $24.95 (one month's access).
- On April 17th, you are rebilled another $24.95.
- On May 17th, another $24.95, and so on.
At any stage, you can cancel rebills. You'll have access up until the next rebill date, but you won't be rebilled - your access will cease.
What if I want a refund?Top
Our refund policy is simple, and applies under the following conditions:
- If you find we have misled you in any way (for example, we promise something in our free area that does not exist in our members area), we'll give you a refund.
- If your computer setup is of our minimum specs, and a significant portion does not work (you need to prove it!), we'll give you a refund.
- If our site is down for a significant portion of your subscription, we'll either extend your subscription for double the time the site was down for, or give you a refund.
- If we supply something that is damaged or does not work and if you allow us reasonable time to fix the problem with your help, we'll give you a refund.
We are able to suspend (freeze) your subscription until you upgrade your computer hardware (or some other thing), so you can utilise the un-used portion at some stage in the future. Ask us.
We do not give refunds for the following reasons:
"I forgot to cancel"
We make it simple to cancel your account. If you're worried about forgetting to cancel, cancel rebills on the day you join. You'll have access to the site for the period you paid for. The terms and conditions you agreed to when you joined requires you to give SEVEN days notice of a cancellation. We cannot give a refund for a forgotten cancellation, but we may be able to suspend the un-used portion of your account for your use later on. Ask.
"The videos don't work!"
We will help you solve your video problems. We're successful in around 99% of all cases. We require you to assist us. This means, you need to be prepared to spend a small amount of time gathering information or installing specific software. If you are not willing to do this, we cannot offer a refund.
"I joined your site, but it was not what I expected"
We make it abundantly clear what our site does, and does not include. Our "tour" / preview area is ABSOLUTELY honest. As a guest, you can also view the bio page of every single model and shoot and see sample thumbs and frame caps from videos. The responsibility is with you; if you're after a specific thing, look for it first - or contact us. We'll reply in a matter of hours, often in minutes. We do not refund for a change of mind.
"My password never worked"
We're not mind-readers. If you expect to have access to the site but do not, then look up your own account details, or send us an email. We'll reply fast, and resolve the problem.
"My son / nephew / brother / whatever used my credit card to subscribe"
You need to speak to the person who used your card, not us or your bank. Both we and your bank provided the service we were contractually obliged to - you let your credit card get into another person's hands, so it's not us who's liable in this instance. Part of the terms of your card with the bank is to keep it secure.
How secure is all this?Top
This website is very secure. We use 128 bit encryption of your information from when you enter it, to where it is stored in our database.
Our billing providers (GMBill.com and CCBill.com) are extremely secure, we encourage tyou to review their websites. As you join, or look up your account info, you'll see a small padlock icon down the bottom of your web browser. Double click on that for security additional information.
I'm not sure I want to join yet - where can I find out more?Top
There are several places you can go to find more information:
- Take the free tour. If you like what you see on the tour, you will LOVE what we have inside!
- Explore the site as a guest. You needn't be logged in to take a look around at the organisation and structure of the site, check out info on the models, get a feel for how it works... all for free!
- Review the free preview scene videos. Every shoot has a short free video on its scene page, to get a taste of that scene
Why do I need to give my email address?Top
We need your email address to validate who you are. You need to check this email address periodically, for notices that include changes to our Terms and Conditions, and for us to send your account info to.
We won't be spamming you, nor will we make your address available to any third party.
You will be getting emails from us regarding joining and cancelling, and one email when your account lapses.
We hate spammers, and receiving unsolicited emails, just like you.
What the heck is CVV2?Top
CVV2 is the number on the back of your credit card, usually on the signature panel. We only ever need the last three digits.
- Recently visited: