In order to provide Internet billing services, Girlfriends Films must collect, use, and share certain information about you. This policy explains what we collect, who we share it with, and how you can contact Girlfriends Films in order to ensure the accuracy of the data we collect, use, and share.
The information Girlfriends Films collects from you helps us better serve you by continually updating the electronic payment services Girlfriends Films provides. The data that Girlfriends Films collects and maintains is as follows:
- Information that you provide to us:
Girlfriends Films receives and stores all information that you enter on our sign-up (join) pages. This includes:
- On the main sign-up page - your e-mail address, credit card number, expiration date, first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, country, and your agreement to be bound by Girlfriends Filmss terms and conditions.
- Your credit card information is not kept if you do not choose a rebilling plan.
- Information that we automatically receive:
Girlfriends Films receives and stores certain information whenever you download web pages, or send us e-mails or forms. For example:
- We identify the numerical IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider.
- E-mail Correspondence - Girlfriends Films often requests a confirmation when you receive and open an e-mail communication delivered by Girlfriends Films. We archive all e-mail sent in and out of our network, and we identify the origination IP address of all e-mail sent into our network. We require that you refrain from "forging headers" or sending "SPAM".
- In some correspondence Girlfriends Films also identify cookies you have stored on your computer that relate to the Girlfriends Films website.
- Information from third parties:
From time to time, Girlfriends Films requests and receives information from third parties and compares it to the information that you have provided. The main purpose for this is loss prevention.
Protection of your privacy:
Girlfriends Films will release data when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to enforce our Agreement.
It is your obligation to provide Girlfriends Films with accurate and up-to-date information, and failure to provide us with such information could void any Agreement between you and Girlfriends Films. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as processing your purchase request, responding to customer service inquiries, loss prevention, improving our service, and communicating with you. Girlfriends Films employees have access to your information on a need-to-know basis. Girlfriends Films will not sell your information to a third party for any reason.
In addition, Girlfriends Films, as part of the credit card processing system, must provide limited information to the services that connect it to the companies that perform the banking functions. The credit card associations have strict privacy rules that these companies must adhere to in order to be authorized to receive and process credit card transactions. Girlfriends Films will never knowingly provide your information outside of this system.
Girlfriends Films employs the latest and best techniques available for protecting its systems from intrusion by unauthorized individuals, and is constantly upgrading its security as better methods become available. All information is stored behind firewalls and other sophisticated security systems. Our data centre utilizes state-of-the-art physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the facility.
Girlfriends Films does not request, or knowingly collect identifiable information from children under the age of 18. Girlfriends Films does not knowingly use or share personal information from users under the age of 18 with third parties. Girlfriends Films does not offer children any promotions involving games, prizes, or any other activity that would induce a child to divulge personal information.
Questions regarding the information Girlfriends Films has stored about you should be in writing, by email, on email@example.com.
- Recently visited: